News and noteworthy
This release addresses 15 issues.
Here are the main improvements for this release:
- Bug fixes
- in some cases, JavaNCSS report file could break Squalix JavaNCSS task.
- on MySQL, it was impossible to purge an audit if a manual mark comment was to be deleted.
- for COBOL applications containing several modules, the volumetry graph was empty
- performance improvement of the JavaNCSS Task (reduced execution time)
- performance improvement when loading the home page
- the JSP volumetry tool can now run on Windows
- an auditor profile has been added in order to give the ability to add manual marks to specific users who do not belong to the development team's scope
- it is now possible to set the minimum number of practices or criteria to evaluate criteria and factors (default behavior remains as before, i.e. 2 practices are needed to evaluate a criteria, and the same for criteria and factors).
- the behavior when grabbing sources with SCM in Squale was inconsistent between CVS on one hand and SVN/filesystem on the other hand.
- If you were using SVN or filesystem, please read the migration part at the end of this page.
- A new page called "Discovering Squale" references all the useful resources needed to get started quickly with Squale.
There are lots of other improvements and bug fixes.