News and noteworthy
This release addresses 10 issues.
Here are the main improvements for this release:
- New functionalities
- Motion Chart widget available on the home page to help monitoring the application portfolio health
- REST API available to get basic information from Squale. See the documentation for more information. Please note that an Eclipse plugin has been developed as a POC for this REST API.
- Implementation of the risk concept for the remediation plan
- Bug fixes
- deleting a checkstyle configuration used to lead to an error
- only one result file was used for the Cobertura task
- Squalix logging improved for better reading and analysing
There are lots of other improvements and bug fixes.