News and noteworthy
This release addresses 17 issues.
Here are the main improvements for this release:
- Bug fixes
- Squale used to rely on specific tools to compute statistics, which would give wrong information on the repository and statistic pages when those tools were not used.
- on Windows, if the JRE was installed on a directory with a path containing spaces, Squalix would fail. This is now fixed.
- Possibility to add a comment when adding a manual score.
- This allows an auditor to explain why he/she gave a specific mark for a manual practice.
- Add more information on the application to analyze.
- See the migration guide below to customize the default behaviour for the existing data.
- Web UI : Several improvements have been made in Squale UI.
There are lots of other improvements and bug fixes.